Sunday, September 5, 2010

Day Twenty Eight

Hopefully you haven't been following the dates of these blogs too closely. I am running an average of 1.467 days behind. (Don't you just love those percentages? Like the ones where the average American family has 1.2 kids. It's a funny mental picture!) Still, I highly doubt that your life revolves so closely around the memorizing of every post here that reading about yesterday instead of today causes severe emotional trauma. (And if it does...) For those of you who may be wondering, I completely made the 1.467 number up. I'm sure I could use a mathematical formula to give you an exact figure, however, math was never my strong suit, so I reserve my use of it for things that matter.
     So this morning (and by that I mean the morning of day twenty eight even though, truth be told, it is currently the evening of day twenty nine) I did Core Synergistics again. (You'd think by now I would have double-checked the spelling.) The claim is that it may become the favorite workout, and I can see why. No repeating sets, works everything, keeps moving, etc. Not too shabby!
     X Stretch this evening, with My Better Half alternating between providing comic relief and the competive push to excel. I am determined to make up the non-vacation days I missed. Doubles isn't so bad, though I don't plan to ever do the actual P90X doubles program which requires two-a-days. Can you imagine how far and how fast I'd fall behind in that! Nope, I'll just concentrate on finishing this first. First month down, only two to go!
~Stick to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment