Thursday, August 5, 2010

Day Four

Yoga X. Biggest challenge: endurance. Whereas the others are 60 minutes or under (maybe adding on the 20 minutes Ab Ripper X on which I only do about 1/4 of the work cause I'm a wimp at this point)  this one is 90 minutes all by itself. It wasn't too bad though - I'm fairly flexible already, so I felt more successful than on other workouts. And I skipped the two minutes of "ohmms" at the end. That's just not my style, so I did more stretching.
     Quite frankly, that's about all I'm going to say about it. Today is actually Day 5, so I'm trying to remember yesterday. Keep in mind, I hardly remember what I had for breakfast today, so anything that happened yesterday...
     As Tony Horton says: "Do your best, forget the rest." Got the second part down! (What's the opposite of "the rest"? Cause I forgot whatever that is, too.) Sometimes it's just better to let history sleep. Maybe I'll remember when it repeats itself.
~Stick to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment