Friday, September 17, 2010

Day Forty

Stand up. Take a large step forward with your right foot and bend the right knee, straightening the left leg out behind you. Bend at the waist and sink lower in the lunge until your chest touches your thigh. Twist your left arm behind your back, palm out, bending at the elbow until your left hand touches your right hip. Tuck your right hand under your right thigh and stretch until your two hands connect behind your right hip. Now hold that thought. (If you're me, you've already collapsed in a heap by the third sentance. Thanks for trying Yoga X though!)
     As I'm lying in a pile on the carpet ( It needs vacuuming since company is coming. The only time it gets attention, poor thing.) I'm thinking, "Why am I doing this?" Or maybe more correctly, "Why am I STILL doing this?" Cause it's good for me! Maybe not the frequent rug burn part, but the moving and healthy part. And I don't want to be a quitter - I'm not even halfway yet!
~Stick to it!
    

No comments:

Post a Comment