Monday, August 23, 2010

Day Fifteen

The Grand Pause: A musical notation similar to " which indicates a temporary suspension of sound, used for emotional effect, the length of which is determined by the style of the piece and by the preference of the performer. (Do I sound like a Webster dictionary? That was my goal, becauses I've never actually looked up the official definition of a grand pause!)
     The past week was our "grand pause" in P90X. We took vacation time and went visiting friends, family, and forbidden foods. :) I'm counting yesterday as the official day of rest in week three, today should be Chest & Back, and we'll be back on schedule. Fallen off the wagon? Climb back on and start again.
~Stick to it!
    

1 comment:

  1. I heard MBH gained four pounds. He is going to have to really bear down to pear down!

    ReplyDelete