Friday, November 5, 2010

Day Eighty Nine

On the plus side, I had all day to workout. (In theory.) On the negative side, somehow I managed to end up doing Legs & Back/Ab Ripper a mere five hours before doing Core Synergystics. Not ideal. The two least favorites, practically back to back. Uggh! (No, you don't need to remind me that I brought it upon myself by waiting until the last minute to start. That is completely uncalled for.)
     On the plus side, the fact that I was even able to complete those two torture devices within that limited span is quite surprising to me. I must be more fit - I'm still alive after that! On the negative side, every muscle in my body is now reminding me of my age, my recent movements, and my insanity. "All I want for Christmas is my two...hour full-body massage." (I don't think that's quite how it goes.)
     On the plus side - only one more day!
~Stick to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment