Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Day Fifty Seven

We're on the home stretch now! Four more weeks of lifting, one more recovery week, and it's finished. (Either that or we're finished. One of the two.) The motto for this month is "Leave it all on the mat." Push to the limit. All my muscles should be conditioned and stretched by now. (Plus, I am now used to being sore all the time. I hardly notice it!)
     Revisiting Chest and Back/Ab Ripper today. I now have my arms in the air for the first two ab exercises. (Which means I'm back to rolling all over the place trying to keep my balance. How do they do it?) I can also do a few straight leg ("guy") pushups before going to my knees to complete the set. The weight amount I'm lifting has gotten a little better, though not as much as I was hoping for. Oh well - maybe this last month is where it really kicks in. :)
~Stick to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment